- Hands Off the Interview Process: Chamber Supports Bill to Restrict Meddling by Local Governments
Each week the Michigan Legislature is in session, the Michigan Chamber will issue a Capitol Report enewsletter providing the latest information on what is happening in Lansing and what issues the Michigan Chamber is advocating for or against on behalf of Michigan job providers.
- Chamber Supports Extending Deadline for Personal Property Tax Exemptions
- Michigan Wetlands Law in Jeopardy; Chamber Fighting to Protect Property Rights
- Tribunal Reform Bill Goes from Good to Bad; Chamber Fighting Back
- Trump Budget Calls for Paid Leave Time; Chamber Opposed to Using Employer UI Taxes as Funding Source
- Chamber President Says Graduated Income Tax is Anti-Taxpayer and Anti-Business