- Petition Drives on Marijuan and Prevailing Wage Moving Forward, Eyeing 2018 Ballot
Each week the Michigan Legislature is in session, the Michigan Chamber will issue a Capitol Report enewsletter providing the latest information on what is happening in Lansing and what issues the Michigan Chamber is advocating for or against on behalf of Michigan job providers.
- Chamber Pushes Legislature to Tackle Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Take These Steps to Help Detect and Prevent UI Fraud
- State House to Tackle Chamber-Supported Tax Tribunal Reform
- State's New Energy Law Now in Effect